Friday, February 26, 2010

Holler atcha Girl

Seems that every time I have some artist come in and teach I pick up new ideas and have a couple of ahh haa moments. This time it was watching Steve Sizelove work while at MGE. He did a simple technique,used both in hard and soft glass and one I have done before, but it caught my eye. He works in boro, me I work in soft glass. The challenge was could I interpret it into soft glass? Well I worked on it and some tries were successful and others...not so much. I did get a couple of fun things and I will photograph all attempts so that you can see my process and how I develop a style..from inspiration to a bead I can be proud of.
So stay tuned they are in the kiln. Check back soon.

Oh and I am going to be having a blog give away. In other words a shameless attempt to develop a blog following! Make sure you stop by on Sunday night for details

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see! And I love seeing your followers grow in size!

    ReplyDelete