Saturday, February 20, 2010

Midwest Glass Experience 2010















I finally have some time to show some pictures from Midwest Glass Experience . If you don't know what MGE is, it is a yearly event at the studio where I work. I came up with the idea last year to give people the ultimate experience in a professional glass studio with all the glass toys you can think of! We have glass teachers come from all over the country and teach mini classes for three wonderful days. This year we had Steve Sizelove, Andrea Guarino, Ofilia Cinta, Kate Mckinnon, me and Lisa Colby a metal smith who taught us to solder and set our own bezels. We also had classes in glass blowing, kiln work and cold working.
If you are a glass nut this event is something you cannot miss. It rocks..BIG TIME if I do say so myself.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to have the skills to be ready to come to something like that one day! I'm glad it went off well!!!

    ReplyDelete