Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Simple Thank You

I need to be writing about the wonderful weekend we had at my work with the Midwest Glass Experience but.....
Yesterday I got a little thank you note from Lori Anderson (our Bead Soup organizer). It was just a simple little note but it was hand written, unusual these days.
I remember having to write my Mom in college every week and boy did I get in trouble if I didn't. I had to write thank you notes to all my aunts at Christmas to thank them for gifts. I used to get letters from my sisters when they were in college and letters from relatives far away.
But lately we have all not taken the time to hand write notes or letters. And because of that it is rare that we get letters in the mail. Rare that we reach out in a simple way to connect.
So thanks Lori for that simple gesture and the kind words.

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome! I love paper cards, writing, books, paper anything!

    ReplyDelete