Monday, May 3, 2010

Veggies Baby!













I am so proud of my hubby and me. We enlarged our vegetable garden by 3x. We had to tear the old rotten wood one and then dig up a larger space. We then got landscape timbers and leveled, squared, and pounded. We had a blast. It felt so good to work and get it done. We giggled, laughed, and generally had a good time. I am so lucky to have a wonderful husband who I love more and more each day.
We have three tomatoes, zucchini, cucumber, peppers, and about 6 different herbs. I love having a garden. It is so satisfying and rewarding. I love to go out and gather up things to eat. We have been doing it for 20 years now so it's nice to have it larger so we can plant more stuff.
Still making beads like a mad women. Bead and Button count down continues....

No comments:

Post a Comment