Saturday, September 18, 2010

Cough, cough, sniff, sniff...


Dang nabit I got sick. I started sneezing every 10 min, and I thought it was allergies, but it seems I got my daughters cold. Arggg.
Getting sick kind of pisses me off. I have lots of stuff to do, not just work but fun stuff.

Remember all those great bead sets I made for Bead and Button a couple months ago..well seems I can't find them. Seriously were in the heck did I put those? I think I need to organize all my show stuff and see if I stuffed them somewhere I didn't look.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no on the illness! Do you have the ability to just hibernate in bed?

    Did the beads make it home with you? (Had to ask). I really want to see them! And I'll be at Bead and Button next year so hope to see you in person again!

    ReplyDelete