Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I'm feeling much better....

For those Monty Python fans "I'm feeling much better, I think I could go for a walk" A long haul but day by day I am feeling better. Still a lot of coughing and hacking but hopefully that will be over soon.
Glee is back on! Yipee. How can you not like this show. It's marvelous. I tell my classes if they watch I will give them a Pass +. A couple of them kind of cock their heads to the side wondering if there is a new grading system, Ha.
I like to randomly hand out Pass +'s and Pass -'s, keeps them on their toes.
Making some beads and hopefully be able to update my Etsy store.
Later Taters.

4 comments:

  1. I am such a Gleek! But I couldn't watch on Tuesday due to an event and my son must have shut the TiVo off. Damn him! But I watched it twice already on Hulu so I am good to go. And we have two cds that we have been crooning in the car to. I just wish my kids were older so I could watch it with them! Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I think I'll go for a walk.

    Large Man with Dead Body: You're not fooling anyone, you know. Isn't there anything you could do?

    The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I feel happy. I feel happy.

    [the Dead Collector glances up and down the street furtively, then silences the Body with his a whack of his club]

    Large Man with Dead Body: Ah, thank you very much.

    The Dead Collector: Not at all. See you on Thursday.

    Large Man with Dead Body: Right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh Denise I knew I loved you for other reasons besides your killer jewelery designs. Anyone that can quote Monty Python is my kind of girl. I fart in your general direction.

    ReplyDelete