Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year.


Ahhh beginnings. I am ready for 2011, both feet, jumping in, bring it on. I also am ready to get back to work at the studio. I miss all my work buddies.

I am ready to get into the studio and try some new things, flex some muscles. I want to take a couple of weeks and work on some exciting stuff. I want to make a bunch of mistakes and learn from them. If you are not screwing stuff up, then you are not trying hard enough. I think the only time I ever really learned cool stuff was because of big ole fat mistakes. You know like working on a bead and not constructing it correctly and losing your fine detail CAUSE IT NEEDS TO BE ADDED LAST, ask me how I know...

So bring on 2011 and lets all make some BIG mistakes.

2 comments:

  1. I love this! This falls right into line with my mantra for 2011. I. Can! Make lots of mistakes!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete