Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ahhh Spring.

I do love spring. Even though I know the dreaded summer is soon to follow, spring still rocks. We have had lots of rain, days and days of it, but I love rain. I know it is soaking into the ground deep so the BIG trees have a lot of water. Everything is hues of green, and flowers are blooming.

At work we are planting trees and spiffing the place up. Everyday I am either re-potting, planting, raking, sweeping, or digging. I have wanted to plant trees at work for the longest time and we finally found time to do it. I spend my days outside in the sun, with cool breezes working my muscles to the max. At the end of the day it is so nice to feel exhausted from work with the satisfaction of a job done. I come home tired and happy, ok sometimes a little sore but in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment