Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hello.

I feel like I haven't been able to blog in a while. I have had some hard realizations about my art and if I am living up to my expectations about it. I sometimes don't give it top priority, and it's my fault. 
It's because I let my doubts as an artist, influence my confidence and my focus. If I don't believe in it, then it effects my work. I can't let outside influences let me doubt myself. My work is worthy, I am worthy. Now back to your regularly scheduled program. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you are so worthy, Miss Libby! You do amazing things! Celebrate every breath you take, because it is the breath of an artist at work.
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh heavens, not you too! It is only human to doubt oneself. Lay the doubts aside and just do what you want to do...that is, truly, art from the soul. Others will feel it and respond.

    ReplyDelete