Wednesday, October 26, 2011



Ahh fall. I love it. It is my favorite time of year. Always has been. I got married in the fall. I really can't for the life of me understand how anyone can live where there are not four defined and distinctive seasons. I love to see the desert and I love the beach but not everyday. Although you could take St. Louis summers. I would love to summer in Wisconsin or Michigan, then come back home about mid Sept. A girl can dream.

I am playing around in the studio.
Just kind-of sitting down and not really having a bead in mind, just doing what ever comes to mind. I made this bead in class with Brad Pearson and really like it so I am making more. I find that taking time to just play leads to finding new ideas. I think everyone should do it. 

Lots of fun news. I have been asked to submit some beads to a project. I will let you know if it works out. 

4 comments:

  1. Fall is absolutely my favorite time as well. Even this gray dreary day is lovely with the brilliant yellow leaves out my window and the start black branches piercing the sky. Just celebrated 19 years with my husband on Monday. Ahhh fall! And when you do decide to summer in Wisconsin I hope you will look me up! It is a glorious time here as well!
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fall lover also, the cool temps, the colors, the fresh air! Wonderful and good for the soul.

    That bead is STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything you make comes out perfectly! I'll bet you don't have a water bucket for oopsies~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the change of seasons too! My sister in law lived in LA for a few years and really missed the change of seasons. She's back in the Midwest now, and loving it!

    What a lovely bead you made!

    ReplyDelete