Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bead and Button 2012 Class Registration Open!




Yipeeee  Bead & Button class registration is now open . It really has the best Bead Design, PMC, Metal, Mixed Media, Glass Beadmaking, Seed Bead classes ever. You just can't beat it. The teachers are top notch and I wish I had time to take some classes myself. If you are considering going or taking classes, just go ahead and do it. You won't be sorry.

One of my classes is already sold out and the other two already have sign ups and this is the first day! If you have wanted to take a class with me sign up soon. 


Last year I got to meet a couple of my Blogger friends and this year I hope to meet up with some more. It's great to have an online relationship and then get to meet the people in person.


Let me know if you are going to attend so you can stop by and see me!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment