Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Back at it!

It's been such a long time since I blogged last that I doubt anyone is even reading anymore! 
I hope so!

 My classes were wonderful with great students! Each and everyone of them were fantastic. I am so lucky to have such talented artists to teach.
I had a blast at the show and picked up some cool new stuff. 
I got to go out to dinner with good friends and generally had a blast.
So whats next? Well I am going right outside of Seattle for the ISGB Gathering in about a month. I am so excited because I am leaving a couple of days early to just hang out and go the Olympic State Park to do some hiking and then hanging out. Hope to see Pikes Market etc.

 I put my Etsy store on Vacation mode and just took it off and put some new goodies back.
Yep the loved Podlets and Dew Drops are back. I will be adding more so make sure if you are looking for something to let me know.
 So good to be back.

5 comments:

  1. I'm still here Libby. I love the podlets too. They're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here too, Libby. I got to see some of your pods in person over the weekend at a friend's house. They are so gorgeous! Can't wait to meet you at the Gathering, I'll be there for the Bead Bazaar. :)

    Aimee
    http://threecatsdancing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this great post!! I have you bookmarked your internet site to look at new stuffs you post.
    Air Conditioning Service University Park

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post indeed..I let my friends read this post and they all agree with you!..
    Restaurant kitchen ventilation

    ReplyDelete